Little Bit of Italy Free Ascella Shuttle
Enjoy a special day! Saturday 13th April 2019
Shuttle Fare: Free
|Departs - Heading West to Paradise||Last Out|
|McTaggert Park||9:55 AM||10:55 AM||11:55 AM||12:55 PM||1:55 PM||2:55 PM||3:55 PM||4:55 PM|
|Ascella Organic Wines||10:15 AM||11:15 AM||12:15 PM||1:15 PM||2:15 PM||3:15 PM||4:15 PM||5:15 AM|
|Departs - Heading East||Last Back|
|Ascella Organic Wines||10:20 AM||11:20 AM||12:20 PM||1:20 PM||2:20 PM||3:20 PM||4:20 PM||5:30 PM|
|Catherine Vale||10:35 AM||11:35 AM||12:35 AM||1:35 PM||2:35 PM||3:35 PM||4:35 PM||5:50 PM|
|McTaggert Park||10:45 AM||11:45 AM||12:45 PM||1:45 PM||2:45 PM||3:45 PM||4:45 PM||6:00 PM|
Ascella Organic Wine - www.ascellawines.com.au
- Sample award winning Ascella Organic Wines from the largest organic vineyard in the Hunter Valley.
- Enjoy Live Music in the orchard – kick back and relax
- Listen to Silk Radio, Ascella’s very own radio station – ‘greatest music since the world started to rock’.
- Gourmet Italian offerings by Crafty Pit Caterers
- Organic coffee and beverages, fresh fruits and vegetables, and exotic plants
- Organic Cheese plate from B. d. Farm Paris Creek, complemented with River Flats olives.
- River Flats Olives and Nature’sKin soaps
- Australian Broadcasting Media’s Radio 16 will be broadcasting live Saturday and Sunday
- Take the short Heritage walk to the Milbrodale Creek Indigenous Grinding Grooves.
Ascella Organic Wine
Located in Milbrodale about 10 minutes through the vineyards from Broke, and home of Jack and the Vine Stalk and Jack’s Barbecue in the Orchard, Ascella offers an experience like no other. The vineyard itself is vibrant with life; many birds and animals are attracted by a stream flowing through the middle. The hills of the national park around the vineyard are the night roosting grounds for the flocks of cockatoos that live in the region, as well as numerous varieties of parrots.
Catherine Vale Wines - www.catherinevalewines.com.au
- Enjoy live music by the caballeros daily from 11 to 2.
- Food prepared by Il cacciatore, restaurant from Pokolbin
- Gelato, by Duccio from Five Dock
- Enjoy Italie’s famous Marramare sheep dogs
- Checkout the workshops and talk
- Enjoy a Tuscan dinner on Saturday night with Matteo from Tuscany Untouched
Catherine Vale Wines
A Little Bit of Italy started at Catherine Vale Wines and over the years has grown into the premium wine event in the Broke-Fordwich area. Catherine Vale has several Italian Grape varieties and features award winning Arnies, Barbera, Chardonnay, Dolcetto, Semillon and Verdelho
Ascella Shuttle Sponsored by BFWTA and Ascella Organic Wines